Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Home again home again..

I'm back from the AQC with lots of goodies! Now at this point in time I would have loved to have shown you some pictures from the event but I was very bad with my camera, and did not take many photo's at all. Ooops.

Here is what I bought. This first pile comes from a lovely shop called Amitie

And then there is this assortment, bought from many different shops at the AQC itself.

And this little pile was a wonderful and unexpected Christmas gift from one of the ladies I was down with. The buttons sitting in the bowl came all the way from an antique store in Vienna!
Anyway as I don't actually have photo's of the work I did while I was away I will hopefully be back in a few days with some! (and hopefully one of them will be on its way to be finished!)