This is block one of possibly 9 or 12 hand pieced blocks I am making.
The quilt only calls for nine but I am having so much fun making them (and have so much fabric to make them!) that I am thinking of making more.
This is block number 2 however I am not sure about what triangles to put around the outside, so I'm auditioning fabric here. I think I might need to start block 3 while I ponder this one.
PS. Thank you to all the ladies who have been making comments, I have tried to reply to thank you except not many people leave me email addresses to get back to! (This includes you Carmel!) So then I track down blogs but for some reason my comments haven't been getting published or I'm not allowed to even publish the comment. Hmm, hopefully my problems wont continue though!
