Thursday, March 19, 2009

Scrap Queen!

I started this in my Scrap Queen Odyssey Class with Brenda Geal Smith at AQC a couple of weeks ago. This was a very very enjoyable and relaxing class, and over the course of the day I had pieced a lot of scraps together. I was piecing them all into long strips about 20 to 24 inches long (as thats how long my cutting mat and ruler are) And this entire thing is scraps. Even the colourful Kaffe Fassett fabrics came from the previous days class.


And despite the bad photographs appearence, it isnt curving in, thats just poor photography skills. What this photo may point out to you though is that the left side is about an inch higher than the left side, so I need to do some unpicking to get the right side up a bit. And there is still a little bit to add on the right but I am pretty proud of this considering what I started with!