I went a bit silly at Spotlight today and bought 18 different colours of 100% Australian Wool. This stuff is normally $2.99, as a VIP member I got 20% is why I travelled to a different store to get a couple the first store didnt have. And after all that travelling, still need both cream and white, a couple more greens and a brighter yellow. I am being thaught by a friend on Thursday and can't wait!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Another hobby
I've been oogling the many knitting and crochet blogs around lately and decided to jump in and give it a go myself - crochet that is. So that means getting a big bag full of wool!

I went a bit silly at Spotlight today and bought 18 different colours of 100% Australian Wool. This stuff is normally $2.99, as a VIP member I got 20% is why I travelled to a different store to get a couple the first store didnt have. And after all that travelling, still need both cream and white, a couple more greens and a brighter yellow. I am being thaught by a friend on Thursday and can't wait!
I went a bit silly at Spotlight today and bought 18 different colours of 100% Australian Wool. This stuff is normally $2.99, as a VIP member I got 20% is why I travelled to a different store to get a couple the first store didnt have. And after all that travelling, still need both cream and white, a couple more greens and a brighter yellow. I am being thaught by a friend on Thursday and can't wait!
