Thursday, February 19, 2009

Leftovers

I was cleaning up my stash trying to find 'scraps' for a class I am going to in Melbourne next week and came across some left over squares from a project from way back (if projects were measured by the house they were made it, this one was two houses ago...)

So its high time they got put to better use. I made some extra's to make it a little bigger and hopefully a little more useful however I am still not sure what it will be, and I still need 7 more blocks.


And this little pile of fabric is going towards another class in Melbourne. What do you think? The requirements ask for 'high contrast with no large prints' and I would say only the spots and the stripes fall into that contrast but oh well, I like the look they will hopefully give.