Sunday, February 8, 2009

Moving on

So I might at least get two things finished before going to Melbourne at the end of the month where I will start 4 more new things. First on the list is this little baby


It is all quilted, and patiently waiting binding.

Then there is another old one which is already quilted, but has waited a couple of months to have the threads woven in. I have it sitting on the arm of the lounge chair so that when I watch tv I sit there weaving them in. I am 1/3 done, yay! and have no new picture of it yet. I have even pulled out the fabric to start thinking about the binding for it, so I am getting there slowly. The one thing holding up the binding process for both of these quilts is that I haven't got a space to set up my cutting mat until I clean up a bit...

And lastly, there is this one which will definitely not be finished before the end of February, I started doing a bit more quilting on it (the white lines) and boy do they take a lot of time! I am not marking where to quilt on this one, just eyeballing it so that I get some wonky lines here and there and so far I am really liking it.