But in the meantime, I'm making a cushion to enter into a competition in Emerald, that has to be an original design, use 80% or more Kaffe Fassett Fabric, and incorporate a yo-yo, so for now its top secret! I haven't even recieved my entry form yet too!
Anyway, tonight will be spent putting the binding on my little pink and black bamboo batting scrap quilt. Its all cut and waiting to be folded in half, sewn on and hand stitched down. I can't wait till something is finished! I think I might have to put a rod pocket on this one too...
I also have this one ready to quilt now, but unfortunately, the batting is too thin, so you can see the dark backing I put on it so its getting unpinned and then repinned with a new piece of batting which is WHITE and THICKER than the thin polyester that its pinned to now. Such dedication I'm putting into this one.
