This photo shows it getting basted. I have bought some beautiful silk threads to quilt this in so I can't wait to get started. I just need to decide on the design I'm going to quilt on it!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Basting away
Just a little update. I plan on entering this one in a quilt show (if I ever get it finished) so this will probably be the last you see of it for a while. I finally got the top together and in a way I like it after a fair bit of unpicking to straighten it up.

This photo shows it getting basted. I have bought some beautiful silk threads to quilt this in so I can't wait to get started. I just need to decide on the design I'm going to quilt on it!
This photo shows it getting basted. I have bought some beautiful silk threads to quilt this in so I can't wait to get started. I just need to decide on the design I'm going to quilt on it!
