Saturday, January 24, 2009

I have a lot of stuff...

The lack of posting is due to the lack of sewing, caused by having to move house again. This is the 6th move in as many years and I really am starting to get sick of it. Though, despite some serious thowing out of old things, we still have so much stuff! I am sitting on the floor in the lounge room of our old place (as my desk is at our new place, in 5 different pieces) looking around at the loose crap that is still to be taken and its quite shocking how much there is!

Also unfortunately moving has caused me to actually realise how many unfinished quilts I have. For example:

I have one completely quilted quilt awaiting the threads being woven in and binding.

I have 7 quilts at least half way through being quilted. This includes 2 which only need borders done.

I have 2 completed quilt tops, another waiting for a border to be added, and the entire makings for 4 quilts cut out and just waiting to be pieced!

Now thats just from what I can think of off the top of my head, I have 14 quilts waiting paitiently to be finished. Gosh.. This is disturbing.

With that all said, I really don't think I will make it in this month to finish something! Mostly because moving means I will need to set up my sewing stuff again, and gosh that takes time! And I only have 7 days left!

I will leave you with another in progress shot of my yo-yo quilt (by the way, this one isn't even included in my quilt tally above, and I have ALL the pieces for this one...) Its very slowly getting every yo-yo pinned to a piece of black fabric. Which means I had to go out and by 600+ pins..


See you on the other side.