Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm a bad blogger...

Yes I sure am.

My Mum bought me these flowers from the riverside markets two weeks ago, while they mightn't look quit as cheery as this anymore, they are still looking pretty good for two week old flowers. Thanks Mum.

I haven't been working on much, its freezing here and I know I should be sewing to keep warm but I just can't do it right now.

I have this up on my design wall though at the moment. Only two of the rows have been pinned so far. I'm thinking about giving it to my cousin, I had planned on giving it away next week but that really ain't happening. I'm thinking I might eventually back it in either flannel, or depending on the budget at the time, either chenille or minkee. I would love to back it in chenille, but I'm not sure how the quilting would go over the top of it.

Other than that I have just been dreaming about a dress I want to make and cutting out the fabric for the next quilt, bad Melanie! I told myself the design wall would be so that I could only have one thing on the go and my floor would stay clear, well I'm breaking that because the next one is starting to get layed out on the floor... oops
Bad, bad Melanie...