Monday, January 11, 2010

Opps, where did the month go?

Unfortunatly, despite the long gap between posts I don't have anything to show. But I have been up to lots!


I finished a pieced quilt back, and then sent the back and the top off to get quilted. I got it back a little over a week after sending it away! As I was giving it away for Christmas, it was bound in record time for me! Binding a quilt usually takes me forever as I get sore hands while sewing it down. And as usual I haven't taken a photo of it, which will now be hard as I gave it away..



So here is a pretty picture of things to come! I have here the fabric for not one, but two quilt backs! The teal floral is a Philip Jacobs and is set for the back of my Kaffe Quilt that I started at the Australsian Quilt Convention in Feb, and finished a couple of months ago. Despite having an entire bolt, I still need to get a fabric friend to add to the 7.5m to make the back big enough for the front! The red rosette is for the back of a wip I hope to get a good chance to work on soon, as I would like to enter it into a quilt show in August.