Sorry for the long absence.
First up, here are my first set of reproduction 9 patch blocks for Christine's 9 Patch Swap. I've had these made a while but I'm still 2 months behind (or is it three? eeik!).

I also handed in my entry to the Ekka last week, but was in such a rush I forgot to take a photo! Opps!
And so as usually goes with finishing something, all I want to do is start something new! I even have the project picked out. Its from Material Obsession 2: Shared Inspiration designed by Sarah Fielk. I'm really excited about it and even have some fabrics being sent to me from far off places, but I refuse to let myself start it until I finish some projects! So over the next week or two you will hopefully see a lot of old projects moving on to the 'finished' pile.
Till next time!
Melanie
