So to catch up with everyone else, I started making these (which I am liking a whole lot more than the last lot). I have used 18 different yarn dyed woven plaids and checks and I have 36 already assembled and the makings for about another 50. So I am still a little behind but I will be catching up shortly!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
9 Patching all over again
I had almost 50 blocks made for the Block a Day Quilt Along when disaster stuck - I hated them all! But all is ok, after looking at some other people's blocks I decided that I would do something completely different with them. Out came the unpicker!
And now I have this lovely box full of 2.5" squares.
So to catch up with everyone else, I started making these (which I am liking a whole lot more than the last lot). I have used 18 different yarn dyed woven plaids and checks and I have 36 already assembled and the makings for about another 50. So I am still a little behind but I will be catching up shortly!
So to catch up with everyone else, I started making these (which I am liking a whole lot more than the last lot). I have used 18 different yarn dyed woven plaids and checks and I have 36 already assembled and the makings for about another 50. So I am still a little behind but I will be catching up shortly!
