I was originally going to use a different stripe for the inner border, and had made it to the ironing board to iron it when I realised I didn't have as much as I thought. On the way back to the fabric cupboard I walked past the Prints Charming stripe on the floor (oops) in the hallway (oops) and decided to use it instead. And I had been holding on to the the black and white cat print for a while unsure about what to use it for. I love it! The fat smug cat on it always reminds me of this box loving cat.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Kitty Cat Quilt Top
Well, I'm a little late for what I planned on finishing this for, but better late than never. This has been sitting with the center pieced together for a while now, just waiting for some borders.

I was originally going to use a different stripe for the inner border, and had made it to the ironing board to iron it when I realised I didn't have as much as I thought. On the way back to the fabric cupboard I walked past the Prints Charming stripe on the floor (oops) in the hallway (oops) and decided to use it instead. And I had been holding on to the the black and white cat print for a while unsure about what to use it for. I love it! The fat smug cat on it always reminds me of this box loving cat.
I was originally going to use a different stripe for the inner border, and had made it to the ironing board to iron it when I realised I didn't have as much as I thought. On the way back to the fabric cupboard I walked past the Prints Charming stripe on the floor (oops) in the hallway (oops) and decided to use it instead. And I had been holding on to the the black and white cat print for a while unsure about what to use it for. I love it! The fat smug cat on it always reminds me of this box loving cat.
